“Why is everyone unfollowing me?”
- You tweet too much
- You don’t tweet enough
- You always spam me
- You’re following Bots
- You keep asking people to follow you
- You openly discuss personal stuff but you take everything personally
- You act like an enemy
- You don’t have a bio and you still have an egg avatar
- You’re following too many people
- You only talk about yourself & product
- #You #use #hashtags #for #every #fucking #word #always
- There are no replies on your timeline
- U spk sms
- You’re a bully
- You’re too negative
- You’re too positive
- You’re obsessed with how many followers everyone else has
- You don’t have a real life
- You generate too much noise
- You have a protected account
- You only follow celebrities & retweet them
- You retweet your compliments
- You’re too argumentative
- You find everything offensive
- You blame the wrong people
- You ask for retweets
- You “just dont get twitter”
Before every tweet you do, ask yourself if you are doing some or all of these and I promise you will maintain followers. ALWAYS.
Got more than 27? Let me know here.
I often get asked how many followers I have on Twitter. I proudly tell who ever is asking the number, but the crucial part I don’t mention and rarely get asked is “how many people do you follow?”
Its easy to join the #TeamFollowBack camp and let people give you the chance to show them what you are capable of, but if you are just spamming their timeline, they will unfriend, unfollow, mute or even worse, rant online about you.
Its perfectly okay not to have thousands of followers, as in life, not everyone online can be a leader. So rather tweet less often, but make the tweets relevant to someone. Interact with the people on the platform and don’t just follow your friends and family cause they are your friends and family, especially if they don’t ever tweet. We all have them.