Some of the features I love are as follows:
- Size: The iPad Air 2 is super thin; it weighs under 500 grams which is great for taking to meetings as well as watching videos.
- Display: The Retina display is far superior to the previous iPad 1. It uses more contrasting colours and has almost no reflective display.
- Battery: The battery lasts up to 10 hours, which keeps me from having to plug it in at awkward times.
Features I miss:
- Whatsapp isn’t there. This week without the use of my phone made me realise just how much I use this app.
- The Silent button isn’t there; I was unable to ‘silence’ my iPad Air 2 as the button is no longer on the device. This comes in handy during meetings especially.
In summary, I won’t be getting rid of my Macbook Air any time soon as it simply has all the features that I use on a daily basis. The iPad Air 2 is perfect as a lightweight, good-looking and efficient piece of hardware that I believe can be used in conjunction with my iPhone.
Apple has done it once again!
ps.. the camera and slo-mo function is epic!