What that conversation taught me.
It took just under 2 hours in the dead of night. It flowed. It ebbed. I put
on my Barry White phone voice.
There are several lessons to be learnt. These are them, in no order except
the 1st one is the most important:
2. Girls do dirty things in the garden, sometimes. Especially at Halloween.
3. I have lots of random knowledge to part with.
4. I need more than 5 hours sleep to function properly at work.
5. the collars match the cuffs. Always.
6. my new favorite phrase when asking if someone is single is now “is
someone looking after you?” Its been a long day.
I would rather be watching the Ninja turtles.